The NACC has 18 Regional Offices across the country headed by a Regional HIV Coordinator. Other staff within the regional offices include Regional Accountant, Data Officer, Administrative Officer, and Driver. The Regional Offices support and partner with respective County Governments through:
- Provision of Technical Assistance to Counties and stakeholders such as the Private and Public Sectors, Civil Society Organizations, Faith-based and Community based organizations.
- Development of County AIDS Implementation Plans.
- Operationalization of Multisectoral County HIV Committees. The Committees meet quarterly and are convened by the CEC-M Health or the County Commissioner with NACC serving as the secretariat. The committees provide oversight for implementation, monitoring, and review of the County AIDS Implementation Plans.
- Ensuring HIV and AIDS is mainstreamed in County development Plans and Programs.
- Collaborating with County Governments in coordination and facilitation of activities supported by partners, the County, or the NACC.
- Spearheading, planning, and commemoration of World AIDS Day and other Internationally recognized AIDS events such as the International Condom Day.
- The 290 Constituency AIDS Coordinators support Counties in coordinating HIV response at the Constituency level. They conduct HIV Prevention programs in Non-health Settings such as Huduma Centres, Institutions of Learning, Entertainment places, and all other social gatherings through Condom distribution and Health education on HIV Prevention.
- The NACC Decentralized structures collaborate with Ministries, Departments, and Agencies such as the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, Council of Governors, County Commissioners, and County Assemblies to support mainstreaming of HIV activities.